Image Map

02 April 2016

In Search of Good Mexican Food in London

I read an article recently that referred to Americans as thinking they have a God-given right to find quality Mexican food wherever on Earth they may be.
I have to admit that I feel there is some truth to this statement!
We have trekked all over London in search. Some have had decent guacamole and some have (okay, most) have had decent margaritas! But none have quite hit the mark.
So we continue...
This most recent trip was to North London for a place called Mestizo.
I loved - LOVED- this sign!
Margaritas - better than decent ;)
Guacamole - pretty tasty
Chris and I shared a taco platter, chorizo, chicken, steak, and pork.
Nice!
I think I'm in love with Cheladas - made with Negro Modelo.
Overall, I'd have to say that our meal was very good. But Mexican food is hard to find in London and therefore, prices are standard for London, expensive!

No comments:

Post a Comment