Image Map

06 March 2014

The Victoria and Albert Museum

Georgia specifically requested that we visit The Victoria and Albert Museum and see the fashion exhibit that I told her I had first visited when I was a fashion design student at Florida State University and did a study abroad in London.  We read that you are welcome to sketch anywhere in the museum, so we brought along paper and pencils and pens.  Words cannot express how much I enjoyed watching all of the girls stop and draw.

















Georgia found some books she would like to own in the gift shop.







 









 There were several different "hands on" types of activities that the girls enjoyed while we were at the museum. This one was a costume collection part of a theatre exhibit. They had the best time. I guess you never outgrow playing dress up!
The next day, Olivia and Sophia both had playdates with friends from school, so Georgia and I grabbed lunch together at Franco Manca and did a little shopping. We didn't buy anything, but had fun spending time together.

No comments:

Post a Comment