Image Map

02 March 2015

God Bless Lori

So, I grew up really close with one of my cousins, Lori. Although we lived in different states and only got together a few times a year, we became closer through the years.  We saw each other in the States at Christmas when we got the untimely news that our landlord wanted to sell the house and wasn't going to renew our lease.  And, God bless her, she was open to dropping her life for a week, and flying over to London to help us move.  I cannot imagine the state of dishevelment our home would still be in if she hadn't come over and gotten me organized!

We took a break from unpacking one morning and walked to a nearby restaurant - the Deli Boutique.
This was my breakfast, and yes, it was every bit as good as it looks!





And, here is our house on day two.

Taking a well deserved break with a glass of bubbly!

No comments:

Post a Comment